Exped DURA 6R Sleeping Mats
- DURA range sleeping mats are durable, extra-warm mats for demanding adventures, including extended outings in alpine and polar regions, rugged paddling trips and overlanding
- Insulated for extreme temperatures or cold-sleepers in 3-seasons
- DownMat Technology™: 700 cu in RDS down insulation for use in all seasons, or simply to keep cold-sleepers warm in any weather
- Recycled 75D/170D brushed polyester face fabric keeps plastic out of landfills and uses less water, energy and carbon during production
- Airtight, durable and hydrolysis-resistant fabric lamination
- Welded baffles separate air chambers, create a cushioned and stable sleep surface and prevent cold spots
- Large FlatValves provide industry-leading durability, reliability and intuitive performance for rapid inflation and deflation
- Comfort cradle: air chambers run head-to-toe, fully supporting your body for an unrivalled night's sleep and increased durability; comfort cradle side rails centre and secure you on the mat
- Schnozzel pumpbag included for rapid, moisture-free mat inflation and doubles as waterproof compression bag
- Rectangular design maximizes sleep surface and warmth
- Carbon neutral: Exped measures, reduces and fully offsets CO2 from manufacturing and shipping this product
- Contents: Mat, Schnozzel pumpbag, repair kit with glue and adhesive patches, stuff sack
|183cm (Medium), 197cm (Long Wide)
|52cm (Medium), 65cm (Long Wide)
|31 x 15cm (Medium), 33 x 17cm (Long Wide)
|700 cuin/oz Down, RDS certified
|885g (Medium), 1040g (Long Wide)
|Relative Warmth (R Value)
|75D/170D recycled polyester, OEKO-TEX® 100 certified
100% quality control. Each mat model endures Exped's 15,000 cycle 80kg roller test, and 200 cycle 60kg dropper test, to ensure their mats are up to your next expedition.
Since its introduction in 1992, the central focus of the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® has been the development of test criteria, limit values and test methods on a scientific basis. On the basis of its comprehensive and strict catalogue of measures, with several hundred regulated individual substances, the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® takes account of:
With its decades of experience, the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® therefore contributes to high and effective product safety from a consumer’s point of view. Test criteria and limit values in many cases go far beyond applicable national and international standards. Extensive product checks and regular company on-site visits also ensure that the industry has a globally sustainable awareness of the responsible use of chemicals. With this concept, the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® has taken on a pioneering role for many years.
The precondition for the certification of products in accordance with STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is that all parts of an article meet the required criteria - in addition to the outer fabric, for example, also the sewing threads, inserts, prints etc., as well as non-textile accessories, such as buttons, zip fasteners, rivets etc.
Additional preconditions are the existence and application of operational quality assurance measures, as well as the legally binding signing of undertakings and conformity declarations by the applicant.