Exped VERSA 4R Sleeping Mats
- VERSA range sleeping mats are versatile, multi-use mats for a variety of adventures, including camping, backpacking and adventure travel
- Insulated for fair conditions to 3-season use
- SynMat Technology™: 160g/m2 Texpedloft insulation welded to the top and bottom of the air chambers ensures maximum warmth over the lifetime of the mat
- Recycled 75D polyester face fabric keeps plastic out of landfills and uses less water, energy and carbon during production
- Airtight, durable and hydrolysis-resistant fabric lamination
- Welded baffles separate air chambers, create a cushioned and stable sleep surface and prevent cold spots
- Large FlatValves provide industry-leading durability, reliability and intuitive performance for rapid inflation and deflation
- Comfort cradle: air chambers run head-to-toe, fully supporting your body for an unrivalled night's sleep and increased durability; comfort cradle side rails centre and secure you on the mat
- Integrated pump makes inflation swift and simple, lung power not required!
- Rectangular design maximizes sleep surface and warmth
- Carbon neutral: Exped measures, reduces and fully offsets CO2 from manufacturing and shipping this product
- Contents: Mat with integrated pump, repair kit with glue and adhesive patches, stuff sack
|31 x 15cm (Medium)
|160g/m2 Texpedloft microfibre, bluesign® certified
|Relative Warmth (R Value)
|75D recycled polyester, OEKO-TEX® 100 certified
100% quality control. Each mat model endures Exped's 15,000 cycle 80kg roller test, and 200 cycle 60kg dropper test, to ensure their mats are up to your next expedition.
Since its introduction in 1992, the central focus of the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® has been the development of test criteria, limit values and test methods on a scientific basis. On the basis of its comprehensive and strict catalogue of measures, with several hundred regulated individual substances, the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® takes account of:
With its decades of experience, the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® therefore contributes to high and effective product safety from a consumer’s point of view. Test criteria and limit values in many cases go far beyond applicable national and international standards. Extensive product checks and regular company on-site visits also ensure that the industry has a globally sustainable awareness of the responsible use of chemicals. With this concept, the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® has taken on a pioneering role for many years.
The precondition for the certification of products in accordance with STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is that all parts of an article meet the required criteria - in addition to the outer fabric, for example, also the sewing threads, inserts, prints etc., as well as non-textile accessories, such as buttons, zip fasteners, rivets etc.
Additional preconditions are the existence and application of operational quality assurance measures, as well as the legally binding signing of undertakings and conformity declarations by the applicant.
bluesign® approved: The bluesign® system is the solution for a sustainable textile production. It eliminates harmful substances right from the beginning of the manufacturing process and sets and controls standards for an environmentally friendly and safe production. This not only ensures that the final textile product meets very stringent consumer safety requirements worldwide but also provides you confidence you'll acquire a sustainable product. Those operating sustainably - meaning conserving resources and reducing the environmental impact to a minimum - also act responsibly and innovatively. Wanting to produce sustainable goods though involves a detailed examination of all materials and processes used as well as the impact of the production on the environment. Only this holistic observation, which starts well before the actual production, will guarantee a final product that is harmless to human beings and the environment. The standard covers 5 principles: