|TYPE OF GEAR||ONE DAY||DEPOSIT|
|TRANCEIVER, SHOVEL AND PROBE||$15||$600|
*Not all equipment available from all branches. Contact your local store for more information on which items are available.
Terms and Conditions for Gear Hire.
- Bivouac Outdoor require the primary hirer to present a NZ drivers licence or passport when booking. The primary hirer must be a responsible adult over the age of 18.
- As the primary hirer you are responsible for all loss or damage to the equipment. Equipment lost, stolen or damaged will be charged for at replacement cost.
- An impression of the primary hirer's credit card is required in case of loss, theft or damage to equipment rented. We will endeavour to contact you before any money is taken. The card holder must be present at the time of hiring.
- Overdue returns will be charged for. Please remember that someone else may be waiting to hire your gear.
- All gear must be returned clean. We do not mind if gear is returned damp, but a cleaning charge will apply if gear is returned dirty.
- Every care is taken in the fitting and maintenance of our equipment, but we do not accept responsibility for injury to people using our rental equipment. By signing the hire form, you understand that activities that require the use of hire goods may be physically demanding and that there is inherent risk of injury.
- By signing the disclaimer you release Bivouac Outdoor and its staff from any liability for the following: any injury to person(s) and damage to any belongings while participating in activities that require hire goods.
- Terms and Conditions may change without notice.