Icebreaker Men's MerinoLOFT Hyperia Zoned Jacket
- Regular fit
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air nylon fabric for durability and compressibility
- Zoned quilting for optimal core warmth and thermal regulation
- Collar with internal elastic for warmth and wind protection
- Reverse-coil 2-way centre-front zip with DWR (durable water repellency)
- Zip chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Internal storm cuffs for warmth and wind protection
- Strategically-placed eyelet-backed zipped vents with DWR for temperature regulation
- Zipped hand pockets with DWR
- Zipped interior security pocket
- Drawcord-adjustable hem with a dropped tail for added coverage
- Packable into included stuff sack
- Icebreaker screen print logo
|Half Off Bargains
|Length from Centre Back
|Main shell: 49g/m2 20D Pertex® Quantum Air 100% nylon with DWR finish
Insulation: 180g/m2 MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino wool, 12% Polylactide (front, back and top of sleeves), 70g/m2 MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino wool, 12% Polylactide (sides and undersleeve panels)
Lining: 51g/m2 33D woven 100% nylon
Merino wool is super lightweight, soft, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odour. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. It's naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
MerinoLOFT™ is the first ever down insulation to use the highly breathable and superior thermal retention of Merino wool - 10% of which is created from Icebreaker Merino scraps. A sustainable, high-lofting alternative to synthetic fills that retains warmth even when wet.
Pertex® Quantum Air: is engineered with increased air permeability to provide a balance between wind resistance and breathability. The more openly woven structure of Quantum Air fabrics allows airflow through the fabric, which helps to regulate your body heat and keep you comfortable for longer. This balance of air permeability and wind resistance means Pertex® Quantum Air fabrics are perfectly suited to intense mountain pursuits. A durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds light rain and snow to provide additional weather protection.
Machine wash cold (30°C) on a delicate cycle. Wash in net. Wash with like colours. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Reshape and lay flat to dry, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Do not iron. Exact instructions on the care label.