Icebreaker Men's MerinoLoft Collingwood II Jacket
- Relaxed fit
- MerinoLoft™, a natural cruelty-free Merino wool insulation with high warmth-to-weight ratio that still stays warm when wet and is machine-washable
- PFC-free durable water repellent finish for light rain protection
- Merino wool lining regulates body temperature in all weather conditions and resists odours
- High collar for added protection
- Shoulder darts for mobility
- 2-way zip with kissing welt allows you to configure ventilation to your neck, chest or lower torso depending on where you need it
- Zip chin guard for comfort
- Internal zipped left chest pocket Zipped hand pockets
- Elastic cuffs
- External grosgrain hangar loop at centre back yoke
|Shell: 100% cotton
Lining: Merino wool 18.9 micron
Insulation: 180g/m2 MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino wool, 12% Polylactide
Merino wool is super lightweight, soft, moisture-wicking, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odour. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. It's naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
MerinoLoft™ is a wool blend, that provides highly breathable, super lightweight insulation even when wet. MerinoLoft™ garments layer Merino wool, MerinoLoft™ wool insulation and waterproof polyester to create excellent lightweight insulation garments that provide warmth and protection, as well as breathability and odour control, in cold conditions. MerinoLoft™ is the first ever down insulation to use the highly breathable and superior thermal retention of Merino wool - 10% of which is created from Icebreaker Merino scraps. Machine washable.
The smaller the micron, the finer the fibre, the softer it feels. The diameter of a Merino fibre is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a metre. Icebreaker's Merino fibres range from 15.5 to 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibres feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
Close all fasteners before washing. Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Line dry in the shade, do not tumble dry. Cool iron. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.