Icebreaker Women's MerinoLOFT Hyperia Lite Jacket
- Regular fit
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air nylon fabric for durability and compressibility
- Reverse coil centre front zip with DWR (durable water repellency)
- Zip chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing
- Offset shoulder seams and no quilting prevent pack rub
- Narrow side panel quilting for contour body fit, layering ease and range of mobility
- Set-in sleeve construction with raglan back for mobility
- Zipped hand pockets with DWR
- Zipped interior security pocket
- Packable into interior pocket
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Icebreaker heat transfer logo
|70% off Bargains
|Length from Centre Back
|Face fabric: 49g/m2 20D Pertex® Quantum Air 100% nylon with DWR finish
Insulation: 100g/m2 MerinoLOFT™ (body), 70g/m2 MerinoLOFT™ (sleeves)
Lining: 51g/m2 33D woven 100% nylon
MerinoLOFT® garments layer Merino wool, wool insulation and waterproof fabircs to create excellent lightweight insulation garments that provide warmth and protection, as well as breathability and odour control, in cold conditions. MerinoLOFT™ is the first ever down insulation to use the highly breathable and superior thermal retention of Merino wool - 10% of which is created from Icebreaker Merino scraps. A sustainable, high-lofting alternative to sntheti fills that retains warmth even when wet.
Pertex® Quantum Air: is engineered with increased air permeability to provide a balance between wind resistance and breathability. The more openly woven structure of Quantum Air fabrics allows airflow through the fabric, which helps to regulate your body heat and keep you comfortable for longer. This balance of air permeability and wind resistance means Pertex® Quantum Air fabrics are perfectly suited to intense mountain pursuits. A durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds light rain and snow to provide additional weather protection.
Machine wash with similar colours. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dry in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.