Icebreaker Women's MerinoLOFT Stratus Transcend Hooded Jacket
- Regular fit
- Waterproof breathable stretch fabric for durability and protection
- Fully seam sealed
- 3-point adjustable hood with drawcord
- Waterproof centre front zip
- Zip chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing
- Set-in sleeve construction with raglan back for mobility
- Internal storm cuffs
- Cuffs with VELCRO® closure
- Zipped hand pockets
- Zipped interior security pocket
- Drop-tail hem for added coverage
- Adjustable hem with drawcord
- Icebreaker pip label
|70% off Bargains
|Face: 156g/m2 2-layer 70D 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane with DWR finish
Body lining: 142g/m2 100% Merino wool
Sleeve Lining: 51g/m2 33D woven 100% nylon
Insulation: 100g/m2 MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino wool, 12% Polylactide
Merino wool is super lightweight, soft, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odour. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. It's naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
MerinoLOFT® is a wool blend, that provides highly breathable, super lightweight insulation even when wet. MerinoLOFT™ garments layer Merino wool, MerinoLOFT™ wool insulation and waterproof polyester to create excellent lightweight insulation garments that provide warmth and protection, as well as breathability and odour control, in cold conditions. MerinoLOFT™ is the first ever down insulation to use the highly breathable and superior thermal retention of Merino wool - 10% of which is created from Icebreaker Merino scraps.
Machine wash with similar colours. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.