Icebreaker Women's Tropos Hooded Windbreaker Clearance
- Regular fit
- Recycled nylon content shell for durability
- Merino eyelet lining for ventilation and corespun for enhanced durability
- Adjustable hood with drawcord
- Reverse-coil front zip with storm flap
- Asymmetrical front zip prevents chafing
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Zipped hand pockets
- Adjustable hem with drawcord to seal out wind gusts
- Icebreaker screen-print logo
|Half Off Bargains
|Length from Centre Back
|Shell: 65g/m2 woven 52% recycled nylon, 48% nylon with PFC-free DWR finish
Lining: 150g/m2 eyelet corespun 84% Merino wool, 16% nylon
Merino wool is super lightweight, soft, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odour. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. It's naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
Merino wool corespun wraps Merino fibre around a super-fine nylon core to create lightweight, warm and durable garments for demanding activities. The enhanced strength and durability of the fabric retains the next-to-skin softness, breathability, temperature regulation and odour resistance of Merino wool.
Machine wash cold (30°C) on a delicate cycle. Wash in net. Wash with like colours. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Lay flat in shade to dry, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Do not iron. Exact instructions on the care label.