Icebreaker Women's Shell+ Pants
- Regular fit
- Shell+™: a woven fabric is coated with a water-repellent finish to keep you warm and protect you against wind and light rain
- PFC-free durable water repellent finish for light rain protection
- Articulated construction for enhanced range of motion
- Adjustable waistband with snap buttons at back that allows two different settings
- Functioning fly closure with zip
- Belt loops
- Zipped opening at back leg to fit over boot
- Hand pockets
- 2 zipped leg pockets
|Winter Clearance 2023
|100% Merino wool, 16 micron (Exclusive of decoration)
Merino wool is super lightweight, soft, moisture-wicking, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odour. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. It's naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
The smaller the micron, the finer the fibre, the softer it feels. The diameter of a Merino fibre is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a metre. Icebreaker's Merino fibres range from 15.5 to 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibres feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
Close all fasteners before washing. Machine wash cold gentle cycle. Wash with like colours. Do not use softeners. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Dry in shade. Dry cleanable. Exact instructions on the care label.