- A heat embossed scratch-free slash pocket keeps your sunglasses and other small items safe
- Side stretch mesh pockets provide quick and accessible storage
- Front panel storage pocket provides ample organisation
- Stay seen and safe in the dark by using the blinker light attachment strap located near the base of the pack#39;s front panel
- Top grab handle for easy toting
- A removable 20mm webbing hipbelt allows for versatility
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket
|Dimensions||40 x 31 x 24cm|
|Made From||Main: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
Accent: 420HD Heat emboss Packcloth
Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- After each trip, empty the pack including any food, dirt or spilled contents
- Clean the zips regularly using mild soap, warm water and soft brush. This will help keep them in proper working condition.
- Wipe the exterior of the chassis with a damp cloth or sponge
- Clean the pack fabric by scrubbing stains and dirt with warm water, mild detergent and a soft brush or sponge
- Use a wet towel with clean non-soapy water to wipe away any soap residue on the pack.
- Hang your pack to dry outside or in a well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight.
- Note: DO NOT immerse packs with a HighRoad™ Chassis in water
Questions on Osprey Kid's Koby 24/Seven Daypack
No questions asked yet