- Waterproof split leather upper allows for longer wear and durability
- Sensitfit™ system works to cradle your foot providing a precise and secure fit
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Membrane engineered for high output activities provides you with superior waterproof protection and breathability
- Waterproof bootie construction
- An abrasion resistant lining allows for excellent breathability and quick dry times
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- Die cut Ortholite® footbed provides comfort and performance
- Protective heel cap works with the heel strap to provide rear foot stability and protection
- Protective synthetic toe cap
- Protective mud guard all around the base of the shoe
- Injected EVA midsole provides lasting comfort
- Molded shank provides support and all day comfort
- Non marking Contagrip® rubber outsoles for optimal traction on any terrain, even at speed
|Upper||Waterproof split suede, full leather|
|Lining||GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear membrane|
|Insole||Die Cut EVA|
|Average Weight||820g (pair, size 9)|
GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear: is guaranteed to keep you dry and offers and extended range of comfort. Engineeered to be used during high output activities, GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear is used where superior waterproof protection and enhanced breathability are essential.
General care: After each use of the product it is recommended that you remove all dirt and mud from the shoes using a soft, wet brush and clean water. Shoes should never be cleaned in a washing machine. Shoes should be dried at room temperature without the aid of an external heat source including the sun.
Leather materials: To prevent the natural aging (cracking, stiffening, decrease of waterproofness) of leather and leather lined products Salomon® recommends treating all leather products with a cream or water based wax treatment such as Nikwax®. Please note that leather treatments may alter the leather's original appearance however it will not affect the performance or properties of the leather.
Textile materials: To extend the life of the textile and fabric on the products they should be cleaned on a regular basis following the same care instructions mentioned above.
Reinforcement materials: Certain Salomon® shoes are built using reinforced materials in high abrasion areas. These areas may change in appearance over the life of the product however it will not affect the shoe's performance or properties.
Lining materials: It is recommended that the lining of the products be cleaned periodically in order to prevent odour build up and to extend the life of the product. Salomon® recommends always wearing socks in order to keep the lining durable and odour free. Salomon®'s sock liners contribute to the comfort and cleanliness of it's products. The sock liners should to be machine washed using warm water on a regular basis and replaced when necessary.
Laces: Laces have the potential to become damaged over the life of the product and should be replaced when necessary.
Soles: The cushioned midsoles should be kept clean and free of dirt and mud to prevent bacteria build up and premature ageing.
Questions on Salomon Men's Evasion Mid GTX
No questions asked yet