- Women's specific design
- Low cut profile for freedom of movement
- Built on a women's specific last
- Waterproof split suede leather materials in the upper allow for longer wear and durability
- Open mesh and textile in the upper reduces weight and improves circulation for warm weather tramping
- The upper features an Asymmetrical Sensifit™ overlay that cradles your foot and provides a precise and secure fit
- Asymmetrical Sensiflex™ - two stretch panels that support natural foot expansion and forefoot flex, while still maintaining support
- Tongue cover provides protection from mud and debris getting into the shoe
- Protective toe and heel caps
- Mud guard - a protective material all around the base of the shoe
- Heel pull loop
- Injected EVA midsole provides support and cushioning for all day wear
- Molded shank keeps the foot neutral in the midfoot phase of your gait cycle
- Heel foam for extra support and stability
- Die cut anti-microbial OrthoLite® for lightweight comfort, cushioning and odour resistance
- Lightweight advanced chassis placed between the outsole and midsole, maximises motion control, energy management and push through protection for an efficient, stable and responsive ride
- Non-marking, high abrasion and high traction ContaGrip® with varied deep lugs ensures traction on wet or dry surfaces
|Upper||Waterproof split suede, textile|
|Insole||Die cut Ortholite®|
Sensifit™ is a system that works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It won't break down or lose effectiveness over time. The EVA cup allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
General care: After each use of the product it is recommended that you remove all dirt and mud from the shoes using a soft, wet brush and clean water. Shoes should never be cleaned in a washing machine. Shoes should be dried at room temperature without the aid of an external heat source including the sun.
Leather materials: To prevent the natural aging (cracking, stiffening, decrease of waterproofness) of leather and leather lined products Salomon® recommends treating all leather products with a cream or water based wax treatment such as Nikwax®. Please note that leather treatments may alter the leather's original appearance however it will not affect the performance or properties of the leather.
Textile materials: To extend the life of the textile and fabric on the products they should be cleaned on a regular basis following the same care instructions mentioned above.
Reinforcement materials: Certain Salomon® shoes are built using reinforced materials in high abrasion areas. These areas may change in appearance over the life of the product however it will not affect the shoe's performance or properties.
Lining materials: It is recommended that the lining of the products be cleaned periodically in order to prevent odour build up and to extend the life of the product. Salomon® recommends always wearing socks in order to keep the lining durable and odour free. Salomon®'s sock liners contribute to the comfort and cleanliness of it's products. The sock liners should to be machine washed using warm water on a regular basis and replaced when necessary.
Laces: Laces have the potential to become damaged over the life of the product and should be replaced when necessary.
Soles: The cushioned midsoles should be kept clean and free of dirt and mud to prevent bacteria build up and premature ageing.
Questions on Salomon Women's Ellipse 2 Aero Tramping/Backpacking Shoe
No questions asked yet