- Low cut profile for freedom of movement
- Feather construction, anti-debris mesh avoids any debris being trapped between your foot and the footbed
- Lightweight, breathable, abrasion- and water-resistant materials allows for breathability and comfort
- The upper features a Sensifit™ overlay that cradles your foot and provides a precise and secure fit
- ENDOFIT™ - an internal sleeve that hugs your foot in the right places and improves feedback and footwrapping
- Built on a racing last which means that the fit and shape of this shoe were designed for speed, responsiveness, and agility
- Non chafe second skin seamless construction
- Anti debris mesh/gusseted tongue prevents mud and debris getting inside the shoe
- Quicklace™ and friction free lace eyelets: minimalistic and strong lace for one pull tightening - easy on, easy off
- Lace pocket secures laces so they don't flap around while you're wearing the shoes
- Durable PVC toe box for exceptional impact protection and durability
- OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific OrthoLite® foam and an EVA heel cup for better heel support and added cushioning
- EVA shaped footbed provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support
- Midsole LT Muscle - a lightweight, pliable foam that absorbs shock and shaves weight without compromising control and comfort
- Molded EVA/injected EVA midsoles provide lightweight cushioning and stability
- 10mm heel to toe drop
- Mud guard provides protection all around the base of the shoe
- Mud&Snow Contagrip® sole with 6mm wet traction lugs for extreme purchase, particularly on wet, slippery and muddy trails
|Upper||Water resistant, breathable textile|
|Midsole||Molded EVA/Injected EVA, height: 23mm-13mm|
|Outsole||Mud&Snow non-marking Contagrip®|
|Average Weight||520g (pair, size 5.5)|
EndoFit™: is an additional, internal fit sleeve that wraps over your instep and down to your arch, pulling the uppers toward your foot and securing your midfoot for a close and highly responsive fit.
Sensifit™ is a system that works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It won't break down or lose effectiveness over time. The EVA cup allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
Mud&Snow Contagrip®: has an aggressive, flexible chevron tread that improves grip on wet, muddy, or snowy trails,and leaves no traces whatever in the terrain.
General care: After each use of the product it is recommended that you remove all dirt and mud from the shoes using a soft, wet brush and clean water. Shoes should never be cleaned in a washing machine. Shoes should be dried at room temperature without the aid of an external heat source including the sun.
Leather materials: To prevent the natural aging (cracking, stiffening, decrease of waterproofness) of leather and leather lined products Salomon® recommends treating all leather products with a cream or water based wax treatment such as Nikwax®. Please note that leather treatments may alter the leather's original appearance however it will not affect the performance or properties of the leather.
Textile materials: To extend the life of the textile and fabric on the products they should be cleaned on a regular basis following the same care instructions mentioned above.
Reinforcement materials: Certain Salomon® shoes are built using reinforced materials in high abrasion areas. These areas may change in appearance over the life of the product however it will not affect the shoe's performance or properties.
Lining materials: It is recommended that the lining of the products be cleaned periodically in order to prevent odour build up and to extend the life of the product. Salomon® recommends always wearing socks in order to keep the lining durable and odour free. Salomon®'s sock liners contribute to the comfort and cleanliness of it's products. The sock liners should to be machine washed using warm water on a regular basis and replaced when necessary.
Laces: Laces have the potential to become damaged over the life of the product and should be replaced when necessary.
Soles: The cushioned midsoles should be kept clean and free of dirt and mud to prevent bacteria build up and premature ageing.
Questions on Salomon Women's Speedcross 4 Trail Running Shoe
No questions asked yet