- Quick drying breathable mesh upper combined with nylon layer allows for extreme breathability and top abrasion resistance
- Mesh lining wicks moisture
- The upper features a Sensifit™ overlay that cradles your foot and provides a precise and secure fit
- Tongue cover provides protection from mud and debris getting into the shoe
- ENDOFIT™ is an internal sleeve that hugs your foot in the right places and improves feedback and footwrapping
- Protective rubber toe and heel caps
- Mud guard - a protective material all around the base of the shoe
- Quicklace™: minimalistic and strong lace for one pull tightening - easy on, easy off
- Asymmetrical lacing for a customised fit and quick adjustment
- Friction free lace eyelet
- Lace pocket secures laces so they don't flap around while you're wearing the shoes
- Dual density molded EVA/compressed EVA/injected EVA midsole provides anatomical support, superior cushioning, stability, and motion control for all day comfort
- OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific OrthoLite® foam and an EVA heel cup for better heel support and added cushioning
- 3D advanced chassis for a high performance, stable and responsive ride
- 10mm heel to toe drop
- Non-marking, high abrasion and high traction ContaGrip® with aggressive lug design ensures grip on all surfaces and terrain types
|Upper||Quick drying breathable mesh / nylon|
|Midsole||Dual density EVA, compressed EVA, Injected EVA, height: 21mm-11mm|
|Support/Shank||3D+ Advanced Chassis™|
|Outsole||Non-marking running Contagrip®|
|Average Weight||700g (pair, size 5.5)|
EndoFit™: is an additional, internal fit sleeve that wraps over your instep and down to your arch, pulling the uppers toward your foot and securing your midfoot for a close and highly responsive fit.
Sensifit™ is a system that works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
Quicklace™ is a minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
Dual density EVA a firmer density of EVA located on the medial side of the midsole that slows the rate and controls the maximum angle of over-pronation. Dual density EVA is the industry standard method for controlling pronation. As the foot begins to roll towards the medial side (the inside), it meets the stronger second density material and is guided smoothly back to a more neutral position. By reducing the moments of pronation, the shoe reduces the rotation transmitted up the lower leg to help reduce the risk of injuries such as shin splints or "Runner's Knee".
ContaGrip®: Combining several different hardness combinations of ContaGrip®, Salomon's adventure running outsoles provide the perfect blend of grip and durability to cover mixed terrain at high speeds. Designed with specifically placed forefoot flex grooves, self cleaning, multi-directional lugs, and defined toe off and breaking lugs these outsoles are field tested, and race proven to dynamically tackle any terrain.
OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It won't break down or lose effectiveness over time. The EVA cup allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
3D Advanced Chassis™ is Salomon's low profile advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximises security, motion control, energy management and push through for a high performance, stable and responsive ride.
General care: After each use of the product it is recommended that you remove all dirt and mud from the shoes using a soft, wet brush and clean water. Shoes should never be cleaned in a washing machine. Shoes should be dried at room temperature without the aid of an external heat source including the sun.
Leather materials: To prevent the natural aging (cracking, stiffening, decrease of waterproofness) of leather and leather lined products Salomon® recommends treating all leather products with a cream or water based wax treatment such as Nikwax®. Please note that leather treatments may alter the leather's original appearance however it will not affect the performance or properties of the leather.
Textile materials: To extend the life of the textile and fabric on the products they should be cleaned on a regular basis following the same care instructions mentioned above.
Reinforcement materials: Certain Salomon® shoes are built using reinforced materials in high abrasion areas. These areas may change in appearance over the life of the product however it will not affect the shoe's performance or properties.
Lining materials: It is recommended that the lining of the products be cleaned periodically in order to prevent odour build up and to extend the life of the product. Salomon® recommends always wearing socks in order to keep the lining durable and odour free. Salomon®'s sock liners contribute to the comfort and cleanliness of it's products. The sock liners should to be machine washed using warm water on a regular basis and replaced when necessary.
Laces: Laces have the potential to become damaged over the life of the product and should be replaced when necessary.
Soles: The cushioned midsoles should be kept clean and free of dirt and mud to prevent bacteria build up and premature ageing.
Questions on Salomon Women's XA Pro 3D Trail Running Shoe
No questions asked yet