- Buff® can be worn around your head or neck with the triangular front panels tucked snugly into the neck of your jacket or soft shell
- Perfect for a wide range of sports and casual wear
- Made from highly breathable Polartec® fleece inner to trap air and retain body heat and the stretchy seamless 100% patterned polyester microfibre fabric that Buff® is known for as an outer
- Seam free means no irritating seams or hems
- Breathable and wicks moisture to keep you comfortable
- Fresh in action: durable Polygiene® technology prevents odour causing bacteria
- Light weight, machine washable, and no need to iron
|Made From||Poartec® Fleece, 100% polyester microfibre|
TechnologyPolygiene® technology: a technique for applying silver ions to fabric, which achieves a long-lasting yet natural antibacterial effect. It makes the cloth more hygienic and eliminates foul odours. It is the bacteria that thrive in the presence of sweat that are the main cause of bad smells. The application of the technology also increases the life of your Buff® because bacteria cant deteriorate the fabrics. Environmentally friendly: Polygiene® technology is based on the use of recycled silver salts. Containing a minimum amount of silver ions in its fabric, it achieves the maximum efficacy.
Your Buff® headwear is made of pretty strong stuff, in fact it might possibly out last you. However, if you notice a strange aroma after a few months of use, all you need do is either wash by hand using any form of detergent or machine wash at any temperature and it won't stretch, shrink or run as Buff® headwear is completely colourfast. When it comes to drying all you need do is run down the street with your Buff trailing behind and after a good hour on the run it should be dry or just hang it on the line because it will dry in minutes. No need to iron.
Questions on Bandana Buff
No questions asked yet