Ski Hire in Christchurch at our Bivouac Tower Junction Store Only.
|ADULT EXPERT SKI BUNDLE||Skis, Boots and Poles||$45|
|ADULT STANDARD SKI BUNDLE||Skis, Boots and Poles||$35|
|ADULT STANDARD BOARD BUNDLE||Board and Boots||$35|
|YOUTH STANDARD SKI BUNDLE (10-17 YRS)||Skis, Boots and Poles||$25|
|YOUTH STANDARD BOARD BUNDLE (10-17 YRS)||Board and Boots||$25|
|KIDS STANDARD SKI BUNDLE (3-9 YRS)||Skis, Boots and Poles||$20|
More options available in store. Call our Christchurch store on (03) 341-8062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions for Ski Hire in Christchurch:
- Bivouac Outdoor require the primary hirer to present a NZ drivers licence or a passport (if from overseas) when booking. The primary hirer must be a responsible adult over the age of 18.
- As the primary hirer you are responsible for all loss or damage to the equipment. Equipment lost, stolen or damaged will be charged for at replacement cost.
- An impression of the primary hirer's credit card is required in case of loss, theft or damage to equipment rented. We will endeavour to contact you before any money is taken. The card holder must be present at the time of hiring.
- Gear may be picked up from the Bivouac Tower Junction Store after 4pm, the day before the rental starts. All gear must be returned before 11am on the day of return.
- Overdue returns will be charged for. Please remember that someone else may be waiting to hire your gear.
- Some discounts may apply on gear hired for a period of 7 days or greater. Options for single-item hire are also available at our Tower Junction Store.
- All gear must be returned clean. We do not mind if gear is returned damp, but a cleaning charge will apply if gear is returned dirty.
- Every care is taken in the fitting and maintenance of our equipment, but we do not accept responsibility for injury to people using our rental equipment. By signing the disclaimer on the Ski & Board Hire Agreement, you understand that activities that require the use of hire goods may be physically demanding and that there is inherent risk of injury.
- By signing the disclaimer you release Bivouac Outdoor and its staff from any liability for the following: any injury to person(s) and damage to any belongings while participating in activities that require hire goods.
- Note: Terms and Conditions may change without notice.
Tower Junction, Christchurch: Store Location and Hours
Ph: (03) 341-8062